Thursday, February 12, 2009

TAG GAME

I have been tagged by Gypsy Moon Designs.
Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these Rules in your Blog
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged.


1) I was at Woodstock, yes the 1st. one.
2) I moved to Florida in 1976 thinking I could camp out in the Everglades till I found work. I changed my mind when I saw the Everglades, it's a swamp, but I still live in Florida.
3) I once lived in an apartment building with 6 units. All of the units were occupied by women. We all worked different hours and shifts. No matter what time you got home it seemed someone was relaxing on the veranda. Had some great times with these friends.
4) I have one brother and one sister.
5) I miss seeing the fall colors change. And walks in the woods.

I am tagging: HandmadebyAngie. WendiWinn. Pesky33. SygnetCreations.
Mannie of Mannie Mandible.

No comments:

Post a Comment