Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OF NO INTEREST TO ANYONE (but me) LOOK IF YOU WANT TO

Where has the time gone. My last post was on the 19th of February. Oh, only 5 days ago. Why does it feel like sooo long?
I have been experiencing not only writer's block, but also artist block. I turn on the computer and go to my blog and end up reading more of other's blogs than writing mine. I sat down to make a bracelet. Two days later, after I had taken it apart about 15 times, I finally liked what the finished product looked like.
I think that living has just been getting in the way. I have been working many hours at my real world job, and we have had company down from Connecticut. I loved seeing the company and playing tourist here in Florida, but the working so much is for the birds. You see, the good news is that I have a job, the bad news is that I have a job.
Anyway, while I was reading everyone Else's blogs, I came across one that I like very much because of the positive nature of it. If you have a chance, stop by stellaltinaan.blogspot.com .
It will give you a nice boost. I also like following yourgreenshopper.blogspot.com. there is alot of good info on green things like the environment and health and shopping. Following gypsymoondesigns, she just seems like such a nice person.
So I will end this post. I hope next time I can come up with some fascinating subject, but right now I'll just go to bed and sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment