Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is America a Nation of Cowards

Last night, as I was promoting my new treasury in the forums, I went to the Etc. forums just to see what they were about.

I found the above thread, posted by ShaNicDesign. Needless to say, many hours later, I found myself intrigued by the many views expressed by our etsy community. And for those few hours, I forgot about promoting and concentrated on the issue that Eric Holden, our Attorney General addressed.

I was impressed by the honesty, and openess of the posts. Also, I was impressed that it never turned nasty or judgemental. It was truly what Holden was promoting, and made me proud to be an etsian.

Check it out, but make sure you have the time, because one way or another, you will have an opinion to express.



http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6048931

No comments:

Post a Comment