Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rearrange your shop

I have been secretly involved as a beta tester for rearrange your shop.
Now that it's on the forums, a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am not usually very good at keeping secrets!
As a beta tester, we can look at each others shops. I have seen so many lovely combinations. Some use color, others rearrange by product. The neat thing is it really makes a store look uniform.
For mine, I can put a pair of earring next to a necklace that it compliments and maybe a bracelet.
I haven't spent alot of time, yet. It is fairly easy to use.
What would be really nice is if you would view the treasury I made, by browsing in the newly arranged shops. As you cannot view our shops in this mode yet, it will give you an idea of how neat your product stands out.
Here' the link...
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=74456

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I can't wait to get that feature. Right now I have to renew an item if I want it setting next to another item.

    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete